BUCKCHERRY DEBUT’S “THE MADNESS” STUDIO VIDEO.
|Photo by: Christopher Crouse|
The song is featured on the band’s forthcoming, 7th full-length record, Rock ‘n’ Roll, which is due out on iTunes, Amazon MP3, Google Play and Bravado. from F-Bomb Records/Caroline. Rock ‘n’ Roll is currently available for pre-order at
For nearly two decades Buckcherry has pushed buttons and boundaries with their signature swagger and unapologetic attitude, and on their seventh record the band returns with one of their most diverse records to date. On Rock ‘n’ Roll, Buckcherry exudes an unadulterated, boisterous energy that transcends trends and upholds the raw fundamentals of rock music.
Buckcherry recently came out swinging with their radio single “Bring It On Back,” which garnered an immediate and impressive reaction from fans and critics. Now, the band delivers a knockout blow with their infectious, charging rock anthem “The Madness” that’s a quick reminder that true rock is alive and well.
“”The Madness” is about the battle between the part of your mind that controls the "do the right thing" and the other side that wants to take risks and break all the rules, the side I call "the madness." - Josh Todd
Fans can catch Buckcherry on tour this summer and fall. Follow the band at https://www.facebook.com/
buckcherry for additional news and updates.
Buckcherry Tour Dates:
- Sayreville, NJ - Starland Ballroom
- Syracuse, NY - New York State Fair/Chevy Court Stage
- Charlotte, NC - Neighborhood Theatre
- Wilmington, NC - Ziggy’s
- Knoxville, TN - The Concourse at The International
- Traverse City, MI - Ground Zero
- Flint, MI - The Machine Shop
- Kalamazoo, MI - District Square
- Menomonie, WI - Stout Ale House
- Des Moines, IA - Wooly’s
- Corpus Christi, TX - Brewster St. Ice House
- Houston, TX - Scout Bar
- Sioux City, IA - Hard Rock Casino
- Nebraska City, NE - Three Hills Event Center (w/Saving Abel)
- Hays, KS - Singers
- Moose Jaw, SK - Mosaic Place (w/Bret Michaels)
- Calgary, AB - Deerfoot Casino
- Green Bay, WI - The Watering Hole
For More Information: